AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apple ICloud Account
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

IHC 1470
Posted 2/10/2018 18:05 (#6568810 - in reply to #6568700)
Subject: RE: Apple ICloud Account

Idaho

Well got another call. So since still in house on a Sat afternoon thought I would have a little fun. Talked to a man named Marvin. Said a C.. Bur.... at a starband.net acount was compromised. I did recognize the email address it is from an account that has been closed for about 10 years now. Anyway I put him on hold and disconnected the internet so I could have some fun. Got back on the phone with him, of course he wanted to know what type what apple device I was using. Since this is apple helping right! Told him no apple device. O windows then? Yes. Ok type in following. Which of course was to get on the internet so he could help from his end. Not sure I wrote it all down correctly on paper but believe it was www.fastsupport.com\apple. Well of course all I could tell him was I am sorry but it appears that that this moment in time I have a connection problem. That got poor Marvin going. So played him a little longer and then said it looked to me like I had some unknown issues on my end that I would have to resolve. So I asked if he would be so kind as to give me his phone number and extension so I could reach him once I had things all sorted out. He gave me the following. 1-800-656-5772 ext 1024. Since we do not have any apple devices at this location. I am only smart enough to flip the lid on a LG220 phone that is with tracphone, and at this point in time the netword is with the printer. I guess poor Marv may have to try someone else to help. Hope this will help someone else if they are getting a call from apple. I do believe it was the same person that I talked to the first time this afternoon. Not sure they can actually do anything with an account that has been closed for 10 years now but maybe they can. Think this really does spell SCAM

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)