AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Favorite email provider?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tigger
Posted 3/1/2018 07:46 (#6612333)
Subject: Favorite email provider?

Iowa
I currently get email from the local internet provider. It downloads onto Outlook in my computer. I know some don't like outlook, but it has always worked well for me. I get lots of documents with the email. Outlook saves everything and makes it easy for me to search and find old documents if I need to do so. My only experience with email in the cloud was when my desktop crashed and I was forced to get my email from the internet provider's website. That seemed really unreliable to me because dozens of emails would simply disappear with no warning. It really soured me on the idea of having my email in the cloud.

Now, circumstances have changed to the point where I might have to start using email on someone else's cloud. A lot of people use gmail. What would you recommend? Can you really depend on the cloud email to store emails and attached documents that people send to you? If saving an emailed document is important to you, what do you do with it? They seem to come in several different formats. -Probably stupid questions. It's not something I've ever had to study because what I had was working flawlessly with very little effort on my part.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)