AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Land Rental Ethics-How do you guys add acres?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinoisboy
Posted 4/16/2009 21:07 (#682894 - in reply to #682656)
Subject: 7150

7150 - 4/16/2009 15:50 Far as I could tell beh, you, plowboy and a few others were only trying to discover the facts in that thread. That should work for anybody.

7150, even though you're a little further east, you know more about ILLFF than the out of staters.  I'm assuming, maybe not, but I bet ya do. Have you ever noticed it's consistently them that are defending ILLFF and wanting "facts"? Conversely, most/many of the people posting who don't feel all warm and fuzzy about ILLFF are from IL. Interesting isn't it?

People like beh can whine about anonymity and lack of concrete "facts" being presented to him here on AT until the cows come home. Most likely, nobody is going to stick their neck out that far for a variety of reasons. If they (beh and the rest of the ILLFF cheerleaders) choose to believe everything is just dandy that's their prerogative. People are just pulling stuff out of their ass for absolutely no reason. Sure. Believe what you want.

They're not involved anyway (which is an entirely other matter). The energy spent defending ILLFF and all the other BS associated is odd considering their not remotely involved. 

It's a little frustrating that they feel they know more about the reality of different "business deals" done in our neck of the woods than we do. Actually, I think annoying might be a better choice of words.

That doesn't mean all the talk is BS. Far from it. I mean please, how flippin' naive does one have to be to not think that maybe, just maybe, there's something to the whole damn controversy.

Edited by Illinoisboy 4/16/2009 21:11
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)