AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RAM mounts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 8/8/2018 09:40 (#6918155)
Subject: RAM mounts

Need input on what is the best sort of RAM mounts for Galaxy S7 phone.

What is main differences between 1" ball and 1.5" ball stuff. I'm guessing more surface area to grip for say larger I pads and tablets with the larger ball.

How good are the suction cup mounts do they really stay adhered to the glass without jarring loose or coming off ?

Do most of you have a single mount that you move from place to place or have a mount in each machine you use ?

Shoup seems to have various mounts and brackets but what about if you want to mount a ball onto a rail system with a single thumbscrew ? Like onto this rail.

Don't really see those out there.  Seems you have flat plates that you screw down, or U bolt type clamps, or claw type clamps, or suction cup type clamps.

Then there is the complete suction cup swivel and X grip setup

Looking for ideas, pics, links,or suggestions for the 8300 rail mount above, and also a 40 series cab mount, and combine mount that currently have no brackets for anything like this.

I don't want to drill any holes for a base so that probably leaves me with suction cup mountings.

How secure are those really and what length swivel that connects the base to the X grip is best ?

Do they stay in place or sag down when bouncing around ?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)