AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

wireless printer/scanner, who's got what?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/27/2019 08:12 (#7275664 - in reply to #7275480)
Subject: Further update

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I mentioned above that I have been using an HP printer on their print program. I also have a Canon Pixma sitting next to it. When I tested the Canon, it went through the usual gyrations and sounds but the paper came out blank. I ordered and received a pair of generic black print heads from Amazon. I got them yesterday and installed one of them. The printer threw some error codes and doesn't get any further. The generic cartridge states that the printer might complain about being out of ink but to ignore the message. Well I can't seem to get past the error messages so it appears that buying the generic cartridges was a waste of time and money.

later edit: I found my old spent cartridge and now realize that I ordered and received the wrong one. Fortunately I know someone who can use my mistake - Merry Christmas to them.

Since I needed to print a few pages, I went with the HP printer which will increase my surcharge for this month. Hopefully Amazon will take them back. One package is opened. I've had situations where the order was small and wasn't correct where Amazon refunded my cost and told me just to keep the item.

Edited by tedbear 1/28/2019 08:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)