AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tell me about Lenovo laptops
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

golfnut
Posted 4/27/2019 12:15 (#7461586 - in reply to #7461495)
Subject: RE: Tell me about Lenovo laptops

Central Nebraska

I've owned 4 laptops in the past 15 years.  First one was a Lenovo Thinkpad that lasted 6 years with very hard use.  Display adapter finally quit and it wasn't worth fixing.  Second is the 7 year old MacBook Pro I'm using now that will not die.  Third was/is a $400 HP turd that is more effective as a paperweight.  4th is once again a Lenovo T470 (I think).  Lenovo has the best trackpad and keyboard and are tough devices.  With the exception of the HP that I bought as an experiment, I'm a firm believer of buying mid to high priced laptops from Lenovo (preferably) or Dell.  Processing speed and memory are identical across manufacturers so ultimately durability and reliability of accessories wins out.  My new Lenovo has a smaller screen and is great for portability and battery life but I prefer my larger MacBook for couch surfing. 

Edit to add......For many years IBM/Lenovo Laptops were considered the top of the line.  In my opinion they are still top notch but I'd order directly from their website and not purchase from a big box store.

Edited by golfnut 4/27/2019 12:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)