AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Printer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 12/8/2019 12:34 (#7894170 - in reply to #7891877)
Subject: RE: Printer

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Usetobe dental asst - 12/7/2019 06:57

I have a cheap HP Envy. It works great for my needs of printing, scanning, and copying. I use a printer sporadically, sometimes a loy and sometimes hardly at all. I also use Instant Ink for my ink. They send ink cartridges (that last a long time) when they see I need them. I pay $3.20/month for this. If I exceed 50 pages/month I pay more. For me, it is a lot less expensive than me buying ink cartridges that don't last very long and I have never been without ink.

I do pretty much exactly the same thing with an Envy printer. Their ink program is a flat rate per month. There are various levels. Like the dental asst, I use the basic bottom level. With this plan I pay the flat rate each month. The limit on my plan is 50 pages/month. If I should print less than 50 pages (quite likely) the excess not used is carried forward to the next month. If I use more I am charged extra. The printer is connected to the Internet so they know when my supply is starting to get low and send me a replacement. This includes a return container so I can return the spent cartridge to them without paying for return shipping.

I like the convenience of having a spare cartridge on hand before I need it.

Edited by tedbear 12/9/2019 06:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)