AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

my surface pro 4 died, froze then I shut it off. replacements?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

md.mcwill
Posted 10/19/2020 06:24 (#8553019 - in reply to #8551496)
Subject: RE: my surface pro 4 died, froze then I shut it off. replacements?

How about a Dell XPS 13 or 15. We have both at this time. The XPS 13 is very good for airplane rides. The XPS 13 is larger with a larger screen.

The XPS 13 (1 generation old cpu) will run 3-4k screens. At the time the largest SSD was 500 GB. The CPU is quite fast but does not match the cpu in the XPS 15. The XPS 15 (1 generation old cpu) does run rings around the 13 but I knew that when I bought both at the same time. The 15 has 2 gpus. One is intel on the chip and there is another one on the board. The 13 did have one advantage in having 3 usb C thunderbolat 3 ports. The 15 only had 1 usb C thunderbolat 3 port. The other usb ports are usb A but like gen 1. So new cables anyway. These 2 computers are always ranked high on rankings when you are looking for this type of computer especially the XPS 13.

I would buy these two computers again but when I go into buying a computer, the computer I choose has to win the right for me to buy it again.

Cannot you take the SSD and put it in an adapter and pull the information off the SSD?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)