AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who I am and why it will matter soon.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

RPAAS
Posted 5/2/2023 09:49 (#10212795)
Subject: Who I am and why it will matter soon.

Hello everyone. My name is Jeff Clack and I am the president and CEO of the RPAAS Association of America, Inc. The Remotely Piloted Aerial Application Systems is a new company.
Our mission will be:
To further the exploding drone agricultural world and embrace technologies, exchange ideas and support others in a safe and aeronautically responsible environment.
The goal of RPAAS is to assemble both virtually AND in person to share, meet and explore as a larger team. I have been in agriculture for for than 32 years as an application service and sales rep. There are many knowledgeable folks around me that will be involved with the business. I am not a drone guru but I do fly them. I am in several training classes and attend webinars almost every week.
I have a web domain reserved (parked) for us and pages are being built. There will be professionally authored articles, webinars, and well....you'll see!
The major goal is to have the first industry SPECIFIC tradeshow.....for US ONLY! Most areas of the website...will be free.
I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully see you very soon. I will contribute as I can to help in any way I can.

Thanks again ya'll
Jeff Clack
RPAAS Assn of America, Inc.

Edited by RPAAS 5/2/2023 09:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)