AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need help with bathtub plumbing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

VMUSA1
Posted 5/24/2023 21:01 (#10242257 - in reply to #10241512)
Subject: RE: Need help with bathtub plumbing

Illinois Heartland
I hate it also, but we live 25 miles from the nearest town that has a building supply store and they don’t have a very good selection. The next nearest town is 55 miles away the opposite direction and they have Menards, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Ace, Farm & Fleet, Rural King, etc.

We used to shop a lot on Amazon and enjoyed getting things in 1-2 days after ordering it. Since last fall, something has changed and now it often times takes anywhere from 5-15 days now to get anything. When we complained about not getting the Prime 2 day delivery as promised, we get the new line of 2 day delivery once the order is filled.

So essentially Amazon is admitting they have an internal problem fulfilling orders. Plus now, they are shipping more through USPS and everyone knows what those issues are.

Sooo, we’ve been getting online a lot more with the stores 55 miles away and trying to see if they have what we need in stock. If they do, we’ll make the drive and go get it. If not, I’ll check eBay first and order there if they have quick shipping. If not, then Amazon is now kind of our last resort.

To the OP…as a couple others have posted, Delta has 2 different diverter valves that look nearly identical but don’t interchange. Suspect you have the other one. Also, as another poster suggests, use a genuine Delta part. I got taught that lesson twice, guess I’m not a very good learner but know better now.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)