AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Strip till module on JD cart
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/5/2023 02:37 (#10257474 - in reply to #10255423)
Subject: RE: Strip till module on JD cart

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Since you already have an AIM you need a single switch to it. Ag Leader makes a single toggle switch which I would recommend. This switch will plug into the green port on the AIM.

Later edit: I deleted the portion where I explain the switch and its wiring as it is beyond the scope of many readers.

The Strip til module itself has an implement switch connector. This must be used also. An implement switch that completes the circuit can be used. Then application will halt when the rig is raised. Another choice is to use a jumper instead of an actual implement switch.

I would try a frequency of 100 Hz. I would try 60 for the meter cal. The Strip til module setup includes a Wizard that you will use with a sample of each product. The wizard takes into account the density, flow chactetistics etc. for each product and will remember them.

Your first step is dealing with the Switch to the AIM and the implement switch. Only a single switch is necessary for F1 (normal Master) for the Strip til situation since no boom sections are allowed. Other switches would be used with planters, sprayers etc.

Edited by tedbear 6/6/2023 04:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)