AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Strip till module on JD cart
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

superdave031
Posted 6/6/2023 09:40 (#10259159 - in reply to #10258784)
Subject: RE: Strip till module on JD cart

SE ND
Where to start.... Some of my dumb questions are an attempt to understand how the Ag Leader system is working not just which wire to plug into which hole. Unfortunately, with the precision equipment, I have a tendency to look at things backwards and oversimplify it.

My delay question stems from putting Direct Command into the sprayer to replace the Raven control. I love it and wish I would've done it years ago. I was, however, surprised by the lag between activating master switch or section switches and the perceived activation on my Integra. It's not a problem but a half second can seem like a long time in today's instant world. On the strip till, I could deal with a longer delay but hired help may not sometimes.

Your explanation of the switches allowing the modules to perform an action is great! I usually have that mindset but you explanation organizes my thought process.

Dad got home from town late last night with a SPDT switch. I'd hoped to use an unused switch in the cab, but only found zener diodes around here. So I did wire up the new switch and we're not driving around the yard testing yet, but sitting still I get the zero speed error which I take as a good thing.

Thanks for responding. I find information gleaned here is usually helpful. You've been especially helpful in this situation!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)