AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A/B line on pro 700
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 6/6/2023 13:51 (#10259429 - in reply to #10258876)
Subject: RE: A/B line on pro 700

roaming
white caddy - 6/6/2023 05:35

I figured out spraying that if I have a line that I've shifted to fit the pivot point, edge, etc the only way to save that shifted is to make a new 1. I engaged autosteer and made sure the sprayer was on the rows right and hit the swath recorder. Drove to other end engaged the whole time and set B then I had my new line. If you don't want to save it for next year, pull up your planter line and use the remark ( i believe its called). Poke that and it will bring up a box the says "set to current" and "edit". Choose edit and move it .5ft

Exactly. "Nudge" is a temporary adjustment to compensate for GPS drift. You might need 3" of Nudge today, and 8" tomorrow, driving on exactly the same line. Re-mark is the right way to actually move a line, and then you can create a new line while you're driving on the Re-marked line. i.e. plant with 16, pick with 8. You can Re-mark your planter line to line up your combine, and then record a new line for the combine while driving on the Re-marked planter line.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)