AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ukraine back in news
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Agr723
Posted 6/7/2023 14:10 (#10260633 - in reply to #10260583)
Subject: RE: Ukraine back in news

SE MN
I do believe Russia invaded Ukraine. I personally hope Putin falls down the stairs over and over again.

Can you look at the possibility that NATO expansion beyond what was previously agreed to could cause this to happen, and that there are people in our government, military, and defense industry have wanted that to happen for a long time? Did Russia invade Ukraine because Putin is a terrible human being? Possibly, probably even likely. Did Russia invade Ukraine due to unrelenting NATO expansion? Maybe. Is Ukraine a corrupt nation? Most likely. Are there elements in Ukraine that are not good? Almost certainly.

See, the thing is, I don’t know and neither do you. Show me a trustworthy source of truth regarding these matters. And don’t bother with anything the government puts out, or any of the main stream media outlets in this country regurgitate. And that encompasses Democrats, Republicans, CNN, and Fox News. They’ve shown themselves to be untrustworthy at best and maliciously deceptive at worst.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)