AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rotors and Pads for 2500 RamHD
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

soya257
Posted 6/8/2023 02:43 (#10261274 - in reply to #10261191)
Subject: RE: Rotors and Pads for 2500 RamHD

They look nice and the not rusting as fast, would be a great bonus.
I only have 77,000km on it and had since new, but for the last year or so it was making a racket and the rotors look terrible on them. They also looks like, they have been heated some and checkered cracked.
Do mostly around a 100 mile circle in driving and a 300+ mile trip every other year with it.

Not having a problem with stopping with this one so far has been good , but I seen these ones and figured if they work that good why not try them. I'd sooner have a great set of brakes , than just good ones in this day and age. We all know how nutty, some people had got out there today.

I blame tires on not stopping as fast , just as much as the brakes. Had some Wranglers from Good Year on the other truck and they just slid on pavement, just like slicks and never had any miles on them. They were the worst that I ever had and the salesman said they were great tires, for on - off road.

I seen these looking for the stuff online and thought we'd ask our daughter , who works in a repair shop and does all the ordering for it. She said that the place where they get their stuff, the guy said to make sure that they are the same size as the ones that's on it now. So I seen on the sites that I been looking at ,they are made for my truck as exact fit. Then I started to have my doubts , about ordering them online and knew there would be ones on here that would likely have tried or used them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)