AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

nav controller orientation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

SPOLJC
Posted 6/8/2023 07:16 (#10261433)
Subject: nav controller orientation

recently I built in nav2 controller in one of my massey tractors, and i put it under the plastic fender cover in the cab. I made holder for it by myself, and now I have trouble with calculating right orientation while I built it with niether one straigt axis, so it is hard to me to calculate correct degrees from straight position...

i notice that is not that simple as it looks, and when you change one direction, or flip the nav controller both other directions are also changed... and when you are not in srtaight axis positions everything mess out, and you dont have any visual reference...

i tried to find first similare straight position and add or reduce degrees which i measured with my iphone from straight orienatation in regards to tractor, but it went wrong when i calculate two axis, but when I am changing the third axsis those two I had calculated went wrong, and are no more correct....

i have had some positions when I did not have error with wrong nav position detected, and autopilot engaged, but It was not driving correctly, there was problems with aproching the line every time I press engage button... I know that is problem with not enough correct (incorrect) nav orientation becouse I have already had that problem with one of my tractors, and when I improved precision of nav II position, the problem was gone...

anyone have an idea what is the way to determine right degrees of position axis??
what accuracy of precision in nav2 orientation in regards to tractor axis is needed to tractor drives good??
i am on the good way to move that nav to the other place in the cab with at least one straigt axis, or replace it like it is placed on one of my other massey with the same cab which drives well, and copy paste orientation...
i was wandering if there is some phone app for visualisation directions where you can change directions in regards to known (straight) position, and it will calculate other directions when you move object (nav2) in any direction when you add ore reduce degrees to the axes... and where you can visualise the object in unstraight position, like you can in fmx or toolbox when it is on straight position??
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)