AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Our Wyoming life show
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

puff33m
Posted 4/5/2024 09:48 (#10694766)
Subject: Our Wyoming life show

N FLA
I'm really scratching my head over what happened here. 12 months ago bought mom out. Now he got the boot. Aaron manhandled that calf she pulled the other day. I was in awe really. I know my wife couldn't do that if she kicked me out.

I'm really skeptical about turning around and having to buy FBN out next. But that won't be a concern of his I guess. Seems like FBN probably invested in the "brand" so maybe there won't be much to buy out. If "the brand" doesn't thrive.

What happened with buying out mother in law? She sold the largest part of the ranch and cows to someone else, and just sold her daughter a small portion to do farm to plate? Is that what kind of happened?

Any regular watchers on here? I wish id people were going to be social media celebrities they'd be a little more forthcoming with their dirty laundry.

Heck, I tell you guys my dirty laundry all the time. In fact we talk about you at marriage counseling pretty frequently. Never by name. Well except Uncle Russ, but as a group. LOL

Edited by puff33m 4/5/2024 09:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)