AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When did car dealerships start telling people that buying a new car was a way to build equity?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

assault
Posted 3/27/2024 08:21 (#10682280 - in reply to #10682182)
Subject: RE: When did car dealerships start telling people that buying a new car was a way to build equity?

Iowa
Vehicles in general are a poor investment I think most people know that. The salesman is just trying to make a living like everyone else. I like cars, trucks, well anything with an engine to be honest. I'm the product of growing up looking at hot rod magazine, car and driver, snow goer and dirt wheels. So for you guys who laugh and say what a douche for having a for raptor, remember I'm enjoying it, we know it cost s money. But as your laying on you death bed I hope you really enjoy the thought of driving your rusty truck because I'm sure as hell going to be enjoying the memories of all the awesome cars and toys I've owned. You only live once, try it, you might actually enjoy it. I know guys around here sitting on a lot of paid for dirt that do basically nothing for fun. I hope I never turn into the guy that enjoys staring at a bank statement number more than being out enjoying something i worked for. Your really no different than the kid who never leaves the house to stare at a video game lol

Edited by assault 3/27/2024 08:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)