AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The neighbor is building a fence next to me, am I obligated to pay for any of it.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

littlejo
Posted 4/5/2024 14:52 (#10695128 - in reply to #10695077)
Subject: RE: The neighbor is building a fence next to me, am I obligated to pay for any of it.

Big Sky Country
Little papa - 4/5/2024 14:03

Ya? What’s use? Is “boundary” a use? Here—I don’t want your cows on me, I fence them out (my half

I had new neighbor tear out fence, replace with barbless. No contact with me. My first contact was I was using his new handy dandy corral—-Kmart gates—to load my bulls when indignant hired fencer came along and caught me. We had words, I explained to him they wouldn’t have been in there if fence had barbs.

Then owners wife called me to line me out—-we clashed. Her husband came on—Dr. a polite guy.

We talked—rather he talked, I listened. Then I said if you’re done, I’ll share my thoughts.

Explained to him what and why it happened. That generally, neighbors communicate Before doing something like this. That=t half the fence was mine, but it was his half he’d “improved” anyhow—they’ve got horses, of courses.,,
Anyway, fencer came back, put some barb on my side, Dr and I have interacted on another issue—-same page all is good——

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)