AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Heading to Mall of America
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

MMiller
Posted 8/8/2010 11:16 (#1306001 - in reply to #1304603)
Subject: Re: Heading to Mall of America

SW Iowa
There used to be a Hooters in there, and they had a nice selection of waitresses........Stay away from the bus depot in the basement especially on Friday and Sat night. Oh my its been 17 years since I was there with a buddy(company trip, both of us 14-16 years old) we were waiting for the motel shuttle to come get us. All of the sudden these black girls start talking real fast, and they are diving under the benches and hiding behind the poles. The two of us being good natured country boys look around and see to fellers fighting(you know the ones with thier pants crotch dragging) and we think we are going to see a good fight. All of the sudden guns start to come out of this pile of fighters, and their buddies are scrambling and Secturity starts to come in. Even us country boys were smart enough to vacate the premisis when the guns started coming out.........This was probably 10pm on a Saturday night, during the day you will be fine. The last time I was at the Mall(10 years) it was getting pretty ragged and worn, maybe they have been doing maintence and repairs.

In the mall there used to be a NASCAR Simulator that was pretty cool, you sit in your own little car and race against a bunch of other guys. The little car has screens all around and is on hydraulics that move the car around. It really feels like you are in the car. If you like that sort of thing, its pretty cool. There also used to be a Farm Toy Store there that was ok. My vote is to sit on a bench for at least a little while and watch people.

Michael
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)