AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Unfortunately bad slip and fall with an insult to the injury
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

NYGRAIN
Posted 10/1/2023 08:50 (#10423234)
Subject: Unfortunately bad slip and fall with an insult to the injury

Central New York
Thursday morning I did a dumb move and slipped off a piece of equipment landed on my back hard and broke 4 ribs in the back. I work alone most days and was able to get my wife on the phone to come and help. Ended up with an ambulance crew coming from our local fire department which is great. They decided to fly me to an ER because of the seriousness of it. All in all could have been a worse outcome and I’m home that night and everything works like it should just a lot of pain. Won’t do that AGAIN. Now the bad part. They cut all my clothes off and I’m pretty sure catalogued my belongings at the hospital according to the paperwork. I don’t carry my wallet at work always have a knife , keys, and money clip with some cash. Had a few 1’s a 20 and a 100 dollar bill I know for sure on me because I had just gotten the hundred and had it in that clip. Well yesterday I finally went thru my belongings and guess what no one hundred dollar bill but everything else. My wife wants me to say something to someone but I don’t want any accusations made at the locals who I’m sure didn’t do this. I think it was at the large city hospital where I am pretty sure they went thru my belongings. I guess I’ll chalk it up to I deserved it for ending up in that situation. Its very disappointing. So I guess I’ll ask for some opinions if I should report this
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)