AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Free 2D Mapping Solution
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Byrdy
Posted 11/11/2023 22:00 (#10478581)
Subject: New Free 2D Mapping Solution

Hi all, I thought about posting this below in StoneRow's thread but I thought it's probably better to make a new thread. I doubt any of you have ever heard of Skybrowse as it is a public safety focused company, but they just released a new service this week. They have a line of Videogrammetry products, which is similar to photogrammetry, but its quite a bit easier to use since you just take a quick video of your field flying as fast as you can instead of setting up a flight pattern and dealing with thousands of pictures. This is the jist of their email:

Today, we're rolling out our brand-new, completely free rapid 2D mapping software! The state of the 2D mapping market needs to be disrupted. In the past, to get a quality 2D map, you would need to:
1. Pay for a pricey subscription service
2. Spend time learning the software
3. Wait hours, if not days for the 2D map to process

It was a game only the big players could play... until now.
With SkyeBrowse's latest offering, we're tearing down those barriers. Whether you're a small business owner, NGO, or hobbyist, you now have the same access to top-notch aerial data analytics as the industry giants.
Say goodbye to complicated software and hello to user-friendly, quick, and absolutely free 2D mapping. Get ready to make 2D maps from aerial video in minutes.

Here’s how:

Go to https://lab.skyebrowse.com/

Enter your email and choose your video

Check the box and click submit!

Your video will process in minutes and you’ll get an email with a link to your 2D map. 1080p WideBrowse videos work best with our free 2D mapping software.
If you haven’t already, download SkyeBrowse, our flight app on the App Store or Google Play store.

I haven't gotten the chance to use this yet, but I can vouch for their ease of use because I've used their other 3D products extensively in the past when I did some software beta testing for them. 
You can check out a model that I made Here with there large 3d model service "Widebrowse". That is a 120 acre field flown in 2 minutes. I feel like I haven't explained it very well, so if you have any questions please ask me and I will try to answer them as best I can. :) I hope you all can find Skybrowse as helpful as I have.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)