AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

10/22 barrel band / light
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

HuskerJ
Posted 11/13/2023 03:39 (#10480068 - in reply to #10479675)
Subject: RE: 10/22 barrel band / light

East of Broken Bow
Just a day or two we had a varmint in the yard. Have shot several opossums and a raccoon that was at the kids' chicken house over the last few years. This is the setup I have, and I highly recommend it:

I got a laser that replaces the barrel band. Basically you remove the barrel band, and replace it with one that incorporates a laser, which you adjust with a little Allen wrench. There is a button on either side of the body of the laser. Pressing either button all the way down, turns the laser on, so it works equally well for lefties.
Also, on either side of the body of the laser, is a short picatinny rail, where you can mount one of those little pistol mount flashlights. Mine just has an on-off switch, but a buddy has one with a little remote switch on a wire so the light turns on whenever he squeezes the switch he attached to the stock (to make the battery last longer). The laser batteries can be replaced without removing the laser, and without affecting zero.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/ruger-lasermax-10-22-laser-90417.html

(Ruger_10_22_Laser_By_Lasermax_pm237_736676904174_90417_climags_new_wholesale_for_sale_buy_2__35294 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Ruger_10_22_Laser_By_Lasermax_pm237_736676904174_90417_climags_new_wholesale_for_sale_buy_2__35294 (full).jpg (21KB - 73 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)