AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

XAG Drone Demo
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

TrussServicesLLC
Posted 2/18/2024 20:14 (#10629513 - in reply to #10566645)
Subject: RE: XAG Drone Demo

North Central Ohio
For my custom application, I ran a T-40 at the following settings and had fantastic results for fungicide/insecticide: Flight Speed - 32.8ft/sec, Height - 12' above canopy, Rate - 2GPA, Route Spacing - 32.5'. Across the nearly 8k acres I covered with one T40, I averaged 46.5 ac/hr with fields pushing over 53 ac/hr with the one drone. I know field size, orientation, road access, tender setup and topography has a lot to do with the ability to cover acres, but I had 0 complaints from all of my clients, actually, I had tons of positive feedback from all of the work I performed with those settings across corn, soybeans and wheat. There were no streaks other than where it sprayed as it turned when I went across the rows (instead of with). I had such a good experience and positive customer satisfaction with my T-40 that I have added 3 additional T40s to my custom app fleet and I just recently became a dealer for AGRAS Drones. I wouldn't be where I am with the T40s and the dealer if I/my customers were not happy with everything involved with the T40 here.

- Thomas
419-569-0751

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)