AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Diet and the brain
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 1/22/2024 16:35 (#10588060)
Subject: Diet and the brain

Pittsburg, Kansas
"Change the Diet, Change the Mind" author Georgia Ede. I almost passed by this presentation. It is by a professional shrink. I have had personal experience with professional shrinks a couple times in my previous marriage as marriage councilers. Two professional Psychiatrists and one Psychologist. The psycholigist was actually pretty good. The two shrinks, at least one of them for sure, needed to be in a funny farm. The other one all he could come up with to resolve our differences was the phrase "wouldn't you rather be "T"rucking? with the T replaced with an F in his vernacular. He was a real piece of work. The lady couldn't stop talking about her mental problems for many years so she finally went to school and became an expert. They were in the public health system so maybe to be expected. The psycholigist actually had us do some exercises that helped but that is another story. City of Joplin shut him down because he was operating out of his house without a proper business liscense and credentials - go figure.

But I digress.............

With that poor attitude toward professionals in that profession, I don't usually put much positive emphasis on the profession. That all said, this lady seems pretty down to earth. A good interview.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3NDRXrdoyI

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)