AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cheap sprayer drones
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

coup
Posted 2/25/2024 13:54 (#10639443 - in reply to #10639148)
Subject: RE: Cheap sprayer drones

USA
TrussServicesLLC - 2/25/2024 08:45

Coup,

We all have different experiences and see the T40 perform differently based on the topography around us, field sizes and tender efficiency. I don’t mean to argue or come across as a smoke blowing salesman. I am here to share my honest experience from using my T40 last year and see what others experienced on their operations (efficiency, operating strategies/issues, tender setups and everything in between).

I am in the process of building my second trailer, can I give you a call and ask some questions about it?

Biggest field they sprayed last year was about 1200 acres, They sprayed big easy spraying fields in close proximity and some fields that weren't very drone friendly.

Guy that has the drone business is pretty picky, when it comes to quality of work. Hard to have quality when the goal is to see how many acres can push the drone over in a day. 250 acres a day on average, is more in line with what expectation should be on a T 40 day in and out. Most acres they got in a day on the double deck trailer with 2 drones was 780 acres, was really good going and didn't have much moving. Also some days where they got 300 with 2 drones when it involved patches and a bunch of moving.

I don't have anything to do with trailer building , son and guy that has the drone business built them, Will email you their contact info.

Edited by coup 2/25/2024 13:57
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)