AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nvidia and Amd
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Mr.Grain
Posted 2/14/2024 21:59 (#10623857 - in reply to #10622846)
Subject: RE: Nvidia and Amd

Personally I think bitcoin will be worth anywhere from $100k to $150k within the next year or two. Crypto goes in 4-year waves of hype. Because every 4 years there is a "halving" that takes place. Where the supply of bitcoin is essentially cut in half. In theory this "assures" the price will rise IF demand remains the same. The next halving happens 2 months from now. If you go and take a look back, the rally takes place after the halving happens. Sometimes it's later that year, and sometimes it's not till the next year. But so far it has happened every single time. In 2016 the halving took place, in 2017 the first bull run happened and we went to $19k. In 2020 the halving happened, and later that year and into 2021 we went from $10k to $60k. Should google the bitcoin halving, some pretty interesting stuff that makes a lot of sense. Of course I wouldn’t go crazy, but I'd definitely consider investing personally. But after you get good gains and are content, I'd look to take profit because the 4 years between the halving can be a very rough 4 years.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)