AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GLP-1
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

68GG1RT
Posted 2/19/2024 07:48 (#10629999 - in reply to #10629857)
Subject: RE: GLP-1

Exactly! I know nothing about the weight loss indication for Ozempic. I am sure the data shows a nice % drop in weight over a short amount of time. The question is what is the baseline weight & duration of the endpoint. The baseline is probably fairly high so those patients will have larger % drop to be able to use as a headline. Higher baseline larger drop. Wall Street is pushing because data must appear good with huge market potential. Yes, they will get behind & push to investors to make money. It is always about the money and a viscous circle. It could be okay for the right person, but remember all drugs have side effects, or used to until 3 years ago.
The hard thing most people won’t do because it is just too damn hard is put down the cookie and exercise. The quick fix of a magic pill is easy. If a person can’t achieve a behavior change on their own with diet and exercise, I would hire a trainer to professionally assist you along the right path. It will be much better and more cost effective than the magic pill. How did Fen Fen and Alli work out?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)