AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Flomax
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

central va farmer
Posted 2/23/2024 06:26 (#10636084 - in reply to #10633218)
Subject: RE: Flomax

Virginia
Iowajim - 2/21/2024 08:19

Can Flo max cause flu like symptoms as a side effect? I went on Flomax 10 days ago, it is doing the job it is intended to do but I have had gastric problems that started Sunday. Monday I was eating Imodium like candy but yesterday I was feeling much better and got a full day’s work in and all was well. This morning I didn’t make it to the bathroom in time. I read up all I could find about the side effects from Flomax and these symptoms don’t come up. In the real world from those of you who have used Flomax can this happen? Or maybe I just picked up a bug that hasn’t gone away.

I had to take Flomax in 2019 due to horrible kidney stones. It made me feel like crap. It's in the sulfur family of medicine really far removed but still somewhat in it.
I'm apparently really allergic to sulfur. Doctor changed to another form of Flomax that is not in the sulfur family and felt fine after that.
I'm sorry I don't remember the other medicine name but you may check on the sulfur issue. My doctor said she has never seen that before as Flomax is so far removed like a 4th or 5th cousin but it was enough for me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)