AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The search for stem cell transplants continues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

FarmerTom4440
Posted 2/21/2024 09:31 (#10633335)
Subject: The search for stem cell transplants continues

My quest for treatments continues and is not cancer related. I don't know why but there appears to be difficulty finding a dr involved with stem cell treatments to speak with me since my condition doesn't involve cancer.

I have located various salons in Colorado that offer stem cell transplants but those are for less serious injuries such as sports related. Mexico is not an option. Way too risky in my opinion. Family member of someone we know went down to Mexico for treatments not long ago. Their heart had a bad reaction and nearly resulted in death. She is still in bad shape after being flown to a hospital in the states. I'm not risking that just to save money in Mexico.

Will keep on searching and attempting to make contact with the larger facilities involved with these type treatments. I'm told that continued research has shown to be worth pursuing and new techniques developed and improved. I was given a medical option, involving stem cells on a smaller scale and form to promote faster and better healing. The results were amazing. Thankful my dr had that option available. This sort of thing was never mentioned at all by any other doctors whom I saw in person and I've seen a good many. So thankful one did. The results speak for themselves.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)