AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why Anti-Diabetic Drugs Usually Make Things Worse
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/25/2024 06:17 (#10638872 - in reply to #10635348)
Subject: Chronic progressive disease

Pittsburg, Kansas
That is what doctors are taught in medical school about type II diabetes. It is a chronic, progressive disease. Medication for life.

5 years ago I changed my diet and reversed my diabetes type II of 35 years, about 25 of it on insulin injections. I've done the whole story before so will not repeat it, but within two weeks was off of all insulin shots. In two weeks I reversed the un reversable. Have a good friend that saw my results and started a year later and reversed his fairly newly diagnosed diabetes type II.

Compare that to another good friend of the family, who happens to be a nurse (and had a nutrition course half her lifetime ago in nursing school so knows it all). She, unlike me, listens fervently to her numerous doctors and has stayed on the standard American diet. She has been diabetic 5 or 10 years, not sure. When she went on insulin, like me, gained a horrible amount of weight. Now on Trulicity and that has brought some of the weight off. I think she had her third operation last week cutting off another chunk of her foot, the big toe this time.

It is hard to unsee something once I have seen it. I have seen both sides of the isle the results. That is why I tend to believe this guy. Diabetes type II is potentially reversible. All the doctors he mentioned in his presentation are worth doing a search on Youtube for their name and follow them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oiYxIUh413c

Edit: here is my full story of diabetes remission for anyone who missed it and wants to hear it. https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1148081&mid=10...

Edited by John Burns 2/25/2024 06:35
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)