AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid era SteerCommand Z2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 3/1/2024 19:33 (#10647381 - in reply to #10647357)
Subject: RE: Covid era SteerCommand Z2

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
In my case, I updated the display and when I tried to use it, I was asked if it should do the SCM update and I agreed. When I tried to use auto steer, I got the error message on the left. I then tried using the SCM file that I had downloaded separately and got the second message which means to me that the SCM file that I have is a mismatch yet I downloaded the InComman 1200 V 9.2 which should contain all the module updates and the SCM firmware off the website in the same session.

The second error message tells me that the update is not appropriate for my unit. Again this same thing happened last year with the yearly update. My dealer sent it in and it returned in working order with no charge. It appears I may be stuck in this cycle of having to send it in every time there is an update.

I guess we best just send it in. Fortunately we discovered this today while we still have plenty of time.

I really don't think I should need to get into the "just revert back to an old version to get things to work again".

Edited by tedbear 3/1/2024 19:35
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)