AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bitcoin
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jusolson
Posted 3/5/2024 20:53 (#10653238 - in reply to #10652857)
Subject: RE: Bitcoin

SC North Dakota
jimmy - 3/5/2024 14:17

In this example you can look like the same as stocks.

If you think that AG Token project is going to be crucial and a big player to maximize the use of Field View then you buy Ag Token on an exchange like coinbase and hope it's worth more when you sell.

You can currently buy bitcoin and ethereum on coinbase and hold them like stock or use them in transaction scenarios where business will take that as payment.

The use cases for these things will grow and grow because there is a push for decentralized ways to transfer data, make transactions, communicate, etc....

Everything will be tokenized or use the blockchain in the future.

I understand the questions today because many projects are developing and real life uses aren't common right now.

Just like every new advancement in history it always seems like a waste and won't work early on.

Crypto has a 2 trillion marketcap. Some of that money will be lost in scams and some are funding projects that will change how we do many things in our everyday lives.

Excellent description. This is how I understand it, but you articulated it in an easy to understand way. I get frustrated by many on here calling it a ponzi scheme when there is so much more going on beneath the surface.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)