AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Join Our Seed Selection Free Trial!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Kirk_Smart_Agri_Labs
Posted 3/9/2024 13:50 (#10658835)
Subject: Join Our Seed Selection Free Trial!

Des Moines, Iowa
Hey everyone,

I'm Kirk, co-founder of Smart Agri Labs, an independent company based in Des Moines. We've been hard at work developing an AI-driven seed selector and placement tool, and after 3 years of rigorous R&D and successful trials, we're excited to share it with you.

Our tool has already shown impressive results, boasting an average 5% yield improvement. With an 87% win rate in our trials, we're confident that our AI can rank seed products for each field more effectively than the current approaches based solely on local trials.

Last time I was here, some of you expressed interest in trying out our seed selector, so we've put together a special proposal just for AgTalk users.

What's the deal? We're offering you the chance to test our solution on your corn or soybean fields, planting 2 or more varieties in '24. You'll be able to compare our predictions with the actual results. Or you can check how well our models perform on your historical data.

What do we need from you? Just shoot me an email with the coordinates of your field and your planned seed product list to [email protected].

What's in it for you? We'll provide you with an expected yield and ranking of the products you're planning to plant this season. You'll gain insights into how well our tool ranks your seed varieties for your specific fields.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to optimize your seed selection and placement process!

Cheers,
Kirk
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)