AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Talented Female family member in Oklahoma needs a good paying job
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

FarmerTom4440
Posted 3/15/2024 17:16 (#10666369)
Subject: Talented Female family member in Oklahoma needs a good paying job

Thought I'd try to help her out if possible. Hard worker and easy to get along with. Has a can do and caring attitude. She was employed in medicine for many years but left after needing a change. One job position had her dealing with pharmaceutical company reps.

Her experience is broad: as already mentioned worked in medicine for a lengthy time, she once sold cars for a little while, worked for an insurance company, has assisted with caring for the elderly in home, has a food servers certificate from a fast paced, high volume food production position. She has a great story to go along with the latter as she never intended to pursue such a position but did so to help a loved one. In my opinion she is a great problem solver with excellent customer service skills.

She's willing to work remotely online from home if need be or work in an office or other. Can pass any drug test if needed and aptitude tests.
Has a clean background and driving history.

As far as physical locations, for the right paying job, she'd be willing to travel to: Muskogee, Ada, Taliqua, Eufala, McAlester, Atoka, and maybe even Durant if the pay was great.

I will let her communicate additional info on her own should a potential employer want to further discuss her skills, education, and whatever else. Just trying to help her out.

For serious inquiries you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Also, if you might know of someone looking to hire a hard working and caring individual as described above, feel free to let them know or contact me.

Edited by FarmerTom4440 3/15/2024 17:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)