AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

gps goes crazy above 12mph mobile mapping harness
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ONfarmer
Posted 3/18/2024 18:07 (#10670501)
Subject: gps goes crazy above 12mph mobile mapping harness

Southwestern Ontario
We started spreading our own clover this year and got the ag express mobile mapping harness. Using a 2600 monitor and starfire 3000. It works great until you get past 12mph and that's when the implement bar starts going crazy spinning around and fishtailing so it hardly paints the map. It still works fine for following the lines and the digital lightbar at the top still works in that regard for following my track spacing, but it would just be nice if leaving off somewhere I could see where I had painted.

Does anybody know what would cause this? Don't think it's a harness issue since it all works fine below that speed. Could it be a settings or offset problem?

Edit: Ok I think I figured it out. As somebody said the fore/aft numbers need to be in as well as orientation (backwards/forewards). Well I had the fore/aft number in properly and also had the orientation in as backwards which the globe is. I am not sure if this setting doesn't work on mine or maybe the fore/aft number should be negative but when I switched it back to "forward" for some reason it works as normal now, even though the globe is facing backwards. So not sure why but it is now working with those settings.

Edited by ONfarmer 3/19/2024 17:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)