AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD Auto Path
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

bmatteson
Posted 3/23/2024 16:08 (#10676867 - in reply to #10673516)
Subject: RE: JD Auto Path

NEND

It works quite well. I did find one thing that I feel could use improving. I have a field that has three sides square to each other, the last side is along a waterway (with a short segment of the waterway parallel to the opposite side of the field). I plant around the whole field to start with, then plant across starting on the long/straight side, ending near the waterway (where there are shorter passes). It was great to spray around the field and not have to Swap Track in the corners. What was a little surprising was where AutoPath decided to make the overlap. The logical place would have been close to the waterway, it would have been a short overlap. Instead, it overlapped me between two long passes.

Another thing that would be good is if you could see the AutoPath lines in Op Center so you could have an idea where it was going to guide you in the field.

Overall, it works good. I think it could use some tweaking when it figures out the overlap, or have the ability to select where to overlap in Op Cetner before you create the setup file for the machine it will get used in.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)