AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New gene-edited corn inbred yield increase more than...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Boone & Crockett
Posted 3/22/2024 05:16 (#10674668 - in reply to #10674141)
Subject: RE: New gene-edited corn inbred yield increase more than...

Walton Farms - 3/21/2024 16:02

Baby Bull - 3/21/2024 13:03

Yep, blame the Jews for being attacked. The Palestinians elected a terrorist organization to govern them and now they will suffer for their decision.

I’d say the terrorists killing defenseless civilians was the ruthless act.

How some people breathe with their heads so far up their butts is astonishing to me.

Very much agree, the sad thing is people forget in short amounts of time. News gets old after awhile and peoples feelings change, and it happens faster than it use to.

I'm one of the few left if seems that would like to send more bullets to Ukraine. If they have civilians willing to fight I'd much rather send munitions than soldiers.
Totally agree, Wes. Plenty more bombs too. And the best drones we can come up with. Drones seem to be inflicting the most damage, the Ukrainians are taking the fight to Russian soil, targeting their oil refineries with drone attacks pretty effectively. If only they had the resources to pick up the pace on this one strategy, which Russia hasn’t been able to defend very well it seems, could/would bring their mechanized units to a snails pace. And the general population would get pretty fed up with no gas in fairly short order I’d think. I severely underestimated the Ukrainians ability to fight back like they have at the beginning. Russia keeps threatening WW3 if nato troops send boots on the ground. IMO, I appears to me with a strong addition of more well armed troops of European descent, (it’s their continent to defend freedom, not ours) They could push Russia back across the border rather quickly. Then NATO start telling him what he can and cannot do by putting strong deterents along Ukraines eastern border, manned with NATO troops, sending tough guy Putin a message to pick on somebody his own size, my guess is he’d back down. Mutually assured destruction is still a powerful deterrent, and the juice ain’t worth the squeeze to try and take over Ukraine at that point. History may point out at some point you just have to call a thugs bluff. That’s how bullies operate, till they get hit in the nose good and hard then they ain’t so tough. Sorry for the long rant, but the status quo isn’t a long term ,viable option. Russia gonna ultimately prevail in a war of attrition. Ukraine is so close, with some fresh, well armed, well trained boots on the ground, or even advanced AirPower, raining bombs on Russian positions, and strafing them with attack planes, they lay down their arms pretty quickly I’m thinking. Sounds like France is willing and quite able, to help out. A few more countries join in and show some backbone, and this war would be over in no time. He ain’t gonna risk using nuclear weapons over this deal. For NATO, a Ukrainian defeat should not be an option.

Edited by Boone & Crockett 3/22/2024 05:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)