AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beacon NTrip bluetooth connection update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Topshot
Posted 3/21/2024 18:20 (#10674263)
Subject: Beacon NTrip bluetooth connection update

Near Richmond, IN

I finally got my Beacon to connect via bluetooth to my Samsung tablet but didn't get a chance to do any more with it for a while.  I got it to pair with the tablet by disconnecting the serial connection on the Beacon and then reattaching it after it paired.

Then when I tried connecting the Beacon with the Ntrip app on the tablet it would just try and try but not connect.  I finally disconnected the Beacon serial connection again and then the app connected to the Beacon and I reconnected the serial connection and made the settings I needed to make and everything works.

It seems, after several tries, that the only way I can get the app to connect to the Beacon is to disconnect the serial connection each time and then reconnect it after the two connect.  I have no idea why that is happening but I drove out to an empty field today and tried out the auto steer and everything worked like it should.

Anyone know why I would need to disconnect the serial Beacon connection and then reconnect after the app and the Beacon make their connection to get it to work right?

At least is does work now, just takes a little different approach to get everything talking to each other.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)