AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I have to give Ivermectin a big hallor it is the best drug for the working man and women
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

archie63
Posted 3/23/2024 20:03 (#10677117)
Subject: I have to give Ivermectin a big hallor it is the best drug for the working man and women

Barry County, MI
Para 3 is the holistic med for the drug ivermectin and it is a drug that helped save my butt back in the height of the covid government scam . I'm like many of you old boys on here too much field dust coal pig hay and every other dust we ate growing and harvesting food for this country well I haven't had a cold since I had COVID and treated with both hydroqurikan and the para 3. And I always have had many colds in the winter and general a case pneumonia throwed in . But not since I have had the para 3. It cost $50 from my holista neighbor and is contains 2 ounces and I got my second bottle this winter , It got a dropper on it and it has directions on the bottle. first sign of a cold sore throat , anything that is a symptom take a few drops in water and it will be gone by morning . this is the real thing and you will be able to stay away from the Dr. and if you have a little cough besure to take it you will be good archie ps this is the real thing for me anyway and my kids and grand kids but Im no Dr. do what ever you want

Edited by archie63 3/23/2024 20:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)