AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New holland c232 skid steer code 1051 won't crank
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

W.f.pope
Posted 4/3/2024 20:59 (#10692796 - in reply to #10686150)
Subject: RE: New holland c232 skid steer code 1051 won't crank

This diagram saved me!! The 25 amp fuse marked crank F003 in the red wire to the crank relay was bad, it is located just above the ecu sticking out of the wiring harness. My ecu is on the right side of the engine looking in the engine bay, it's just 2 wires coming out of the harness with a cap marked 25 amp fuse. There's a enclosed relay box above the 60 amp fuse next to the battery inside the engine bay, it has a metal guard around it. There's 2 relays inside, the crank relay is closest to the back, I turned on the key, got a caution and 1051 code I wiggled it around, code went away & it started.. the coil is not engaging every time. It's bad from constantly restarting it because of the next problem I found .. Pulled the headliner, main harness from instruments to ecu runs overhead. I found the small purple wire rubbed completely into and the large red wire rubbed almost into. Harness only has tape to insulate it from rubbing the cab. I hope this helps someone else. I am including a diagram & instructions to check your harness, ecu & diodes. This came from a case technician and he said if the diode test shows 60 ohms there good, if it's 0 ohms there bad & if it's 120 ohms it's normally a wire shorted to ground. Our machine is a basic tier 4, 2015. no heat, air, etc. It is a key start not electronic.

(15960 (full).jpeg)

(7824 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 15960 (full).jpeg (179KB - 5 downloads)
Attachments 7824 (full).jpeg (69KB - 5 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)