AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Eclipse in Indiana
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boa628
Posted 4/4/2024 06:49 (#10693079 - in reply to #10692610)
Subject: RE: Eclipse in Indiana

SWOH
jonas grumby - 4/3/2024 18:35

Schools in illinois are closing because they do not want the liability if a student damages their eyes

Schools here are closing but by the time the eclipse is supposed to happen the kids would be out of school anyways. I think our district was more worried about getting busses around in traffic and not because of liability for eyes.

Fairly decent chance here now that it’s going to be cloudy. I’m not going anywhere, treat it like we got 2 feet of snow…I have plenty I can do here without leaving for a day. Animals will get fed and then it’s a day in the shop. I’m interested to see how the cattle and hogs react to it.

There are a few towns around here that are considering declaring a state of emergency, just as a formality so in case there is madness they don’t have to jump through all the hoops if they need to act in a hurry. Judging by all the tornado hype and mass hysteria the past few days, it’s probably not a bad idea. I hope it’s no big deal and everybody can be big boys and girls but after the past few days I’ve lost a little faith that is going to happen.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)