AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drone question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 4/4/2024 14:43 (#10693713 - in reply to #10693572)
Subject: RE: Drone question

Last year I saw that a sprinkler on a pivot wasn’t working properly when it was by the road but I forgot about it until the pivot was almost exactly opposite of the road. It just happened that my nephew had got a drone and my boys and him were messing around with it. I got them to fly it over to the pivot and we pinpointed which sprinkler needed to be fixed. It was amazing how little time and effort it took and it sure was tempting to buy one also but I never did. I can’t see why it wouldn’t do what you want it to do. Legally I don’t know but no one will care unless you have the wrong neighbours.

Or if you use it to spy on them. lol. Several years ago I was combining and all of a sudden I got a text of a pic of my combine hopper from above. It took me a minute to figure out what the heck was going on. It turns out a local neighbour had got a drone and he figured he’d surprise me with a pic. Now when I stop to go to the bathroom besides looking around I also try to remember to look up to make sure no one is around. Lol

Edited by havin’funfarming 4/4/2024 14:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)