AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Eclipse 2024
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boa628
Posted 4/9/2024 07:45 (#10700096 - in reply to #10699483)
Subject: RE: OSU CFAES Wooster

SWOH
tommyw-5088 - 4/8/2024 17:27

Most over done foolishness I have ever seen .

We were in direct path , dark 2 minutes then done .

That surprises me Tommy, I figured there’d be some kind of big hub bub for the Masons and a total eclipse.

I kinda agree with you, but I wouldn’t say it was the most overdone foolishness I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen plenty of overdone foolishness. It was pretty cool to experience 4 minutes of the moon completely blocking out the sun here, that doesn’t happen every day. But I wouldn’t have traveled to see it. I was fortunate enough I got to stay here, work all day, every now and then put my little glasses on and look up, and then get back to work. I did stop for about 6 minutes from when it was close to totality to when the light came back. Watched the cattle and hogs, they didn’t seem to care what was going on. They weren’t walking backwards or talking, so that was a little disappointing. The birds weren’t flying upside down, and I haven’t run into to Jesus yet so maybe he just hasn’t made it to my area yet.

But it was pretty cool to see and I’m glad I got to experience it.

I’d like to sit down and have a beer with you sometime, Tommy. Maybe a Lonestar, we don’t get those up here. I’m a fast drinker but I think one beer would be plenty.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)