AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD Brown Box on SF3000 will not steer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

farm14873
Posted 4/11/2024 07:17 (#10702587)
Subject: JD Brown Box on SF3000 will not steer

Have an Original Brown Box that functions well and steers with ITC Globe with ITC Extend box on WAAS. John Deere 8130, Integrated Steer Valve.
Looking to switch to a SF3000 globe with the 2.80S software upgrade that functions properly on a 2630 screen that I would like to move over to the Brown Box. Once installed, everything functions properly you can set an A-B, TCM Calibrated, SF1 3D active, steer 'On / Off" function cycles On, but will not engage steering with the "A" on the tractor ICON. On the INFO Trouble Code Detail there is a Code 523274.2 that says it has 126 Occurrence Count which I assume is the number of times I have tried to engage steering so far, with a Detail Description of "GPS position not available"

Have tried all the tricks as well, multiple times, Cycle TCM on/off, pull globe and screen from power plugs with power on, shut off key and reseat plugs before key on. Toggle SF1 Signal, Run Page Layouts.

Frequency is set to Default, Have heard of guys having issues with some SF3000 globes working on brown box and some not, but looking for some direction on next steps. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)