AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

InCommand 1200 resume switch
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

c_mayer
Posted 4/13/2024 07:01 (#10704920 - in reply to #10704114)
Subject: RE: Steer Command Engage switch

Jeffersonville, OH
tedbear - 4/12/2024 10:57

That would be true for some installs. With my Steer Command Z2 in my planting tractor, it is tied into the Deere tractors CAN system. I must use the screen icon to engage or the Deere Auto Steer button that came with the tractor. I'm not certain if that would pertain to his tractor or not.

With my other tractors that use an external steering valve, the engage switch is as described above. I've got a foot switch for sale in the classifieds if interested. It works fine but I found that I prefer a finger switch in my combine. It would require the short adapter cable as mentioned above.

Some models will use the factory engage switch through CAN, some will not.

His MT765 would have had Beeline on it as a factory option, so it likely doesn't even have a switch in the console.

You will probably need to add a switch...we use a small push button from a newer MF/Challenger armrest, and make our own harness to install it wherever is needed. The switch we use is the Headland/ISO switch, and has a picture of a tractor turning around...it's about half price as the factory engage button. Part number 4295568M3, $36.64

Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)