AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Simple Vapply HD setup?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bmatteson
Posted 4/20/2024 19:14 (#10713869 - in reply to #10712939)
Subject: RE: Simple Vapply HD setup?

NEND

I just got done installing what you’re talking about. On the suggestion of my Precision Dealer, I installed vApply HD’s with the turbines removed and EM Flowsense modules. I have a 24 row planter, installed three of each to control 8 rows. That works out good for my planter, it folds in three sections with 8 rows each. I think they only recommend 8, maybe 10 rows per vApply HD. I also installed metering tubes to even out the flow to each row. I had to upgrade to a Gen 3 display to run the EM Flowsense modules. They highly recommended the EM Flowsense modules instead of the turbines in the vApply HD’s because of the stringy stuff in SoyGreen. I wanted to get away from an electric pump, so I got a new hydraulic pump also. It will not be controlled by the 20/20. I can’t tell you how to set it up, they’re coming out next week to get me going. I think it’s PWM, no control if I’m not mistaken. They have done it before and say the only caveat is if I go to the Diagnostics page, it will always be red because it wants to have a controlled pump in the system. Im hoping it will work well and that I will have the ability to have a prescription to vary the rate of SoyGreen and shut it completely off where it’s not needed.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)