AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

newagtalk cookbook????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

iluvafarmer
Posted 9/7/2009 10:21 (#837997 - in reply to #837943)
Subject: Re: newagtalk cookbook????

Eastern Nebraska
if two of us are working on it and one does the special cookbook and one does the other that would make it easier to keep things straight... most cookbook printing companies have a program you can get for free that is what I have from MOrris PRess that tells you how to do things... it usually inclides some tips and stuff in the cost.... soft covers are less expensive than hard covers, etc. I have tried to estimate cost and if I figured it right about $5 a piece should cover the cost and allow the little extra funds to either to go towards something else on here... i know that loran has mentioned setting up a fund for other ag talk kids with some money from rolan... websites is a good idea.... especailly ones that have been in line for a while now... I had not thought of two cookbooks but that makes sense.... the only thing is that it maybe cheaper to do one large book than two seperate ones... we would have ot check that.... again though if two people...or more.... are working on it then it would be poosible..... no book even textbooks are written by one person.... there are several people on here who contribute a lot of recipes and might want to help.... we shall see.... i did send that email and am waiting for a response....

I am canning hot peppers this morning... i kind of changed the resipe so i hope the come out.. i added some whole garlic cloves, carrots and onions....

i found that out last year about textbooks... the chapters are parted out that is why some chapters ar easier than others.... and even individual chapters can be parted out to be written....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)