AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Installing Trimble auto pilot?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Dirtpoor
Posted 1/30/2007 21:34 (#96774 - in reply to #96474)
Subject: Re: Installing Trimble auto pilot?

Hazelton, Kansas 6.75 miles N of Crowbar
The hinge vs front axle is an ongoing debate it seems. Yes I do have the installation manual with pictures. I hope it didn't sound as if I was dissing my dealer. They have been very good to work with. The reason I posted was to see what works for others. I have worked as a mechanic long enough to know that I can always pick up a few pointers no matter how long I have done a certian procedure. Old dog newtricks. As far as doing the installation myself I do it mainly for this reason. If it breaks I am the guy that fixes it and there is no better way to learn a system than to be the installer. I have yet to hear a service manager complain because I could identify a part or what it is connected to. Dealer will come out and make sure it is setup right. I doubt that they have many customers that do their own install. PS The ant. is going out in front of the cab above the front axle but I am also making a mount over the hinge. Thanks for the replys. Cheers PS PS If you happen to be connected with Trimble Corporate thanks for listening in.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)