AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Family Watchdog was developed by John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Harvuskong
Posted 9/7/2010 17:31 (#1350296)
Subject: Family Watchdog was developed by John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted.

Big Country Area, area in and around Abilene TX

Most rape victims are female as far as I know, that is why I put in here. And a number of the rapes also result in the death of the victim.

This Kitchen Table is the Lady's favorite location, or at least that is what I think. If it is desired to move it the Cafe, fine.

Surely it would not be considered offensive enough to delete, but it might be considered to be by some.

This site was developed by John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted.

http://www.familywatchdog.us

This incident linked to below reminded me of the Family Watch Dog site. Shame that the intended victim did not "mark" the creep with a knee shot.

http://billingsgazette.com/news/stat...cc4c002e0.html

The Family Watch Dog site is not 100 percent up to date on all states.

I checked out one person that I knew about in Texas. He is not shown in the Watchdog data base but he is in the TXDPS sex offender data base.

However, the Watchdog will give the info about the number of sex offenders living whatever distance from a school and how many are in the town's address area if they are in the databse. Photos are included.

Maps are included in the search. Can not say just how accurate they are.

I suggest a search engine check to find which state agency does have the sex offender database for your state.

Better to know who might be or is in your area, I think. Hopefully they will not repeat the offense. It is a sad deal that it even happens. Ah, some of the offenders are female.

I call it threat ID using these databases.

I was browsing some on the TXDPS sex offender database one night about 7 or years ago and decided to see how many there were in the Houston area. They do have a lot.

I went thru several pages of names, one name was different enough to gain my total attention. Turned to be a black female about late 20's. Victim's age was 18 months. Not good. Baby sitter, I guess.

The offender was listed as absconded, whereabouts unkonwn.

But would also say to not bother those folks either. If you do notice that it is possible that they might be up to no good again, tip off the LEO in your area and let them handle it. I have noticed that some are on parole/probation. So the parole officer might be the person to contact also.

It might be a good idea to have a sticky in this room with the sex offender data base link in it. Perhaps include the links to state's offender database as well. 50 states, that will require some work. That will of course depend on the demand for it.

Just do not have my name stuck to it please. That is all.

Edited by Harvuskong 9/7/2010 19:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)